Apply to CCTPRS
Please note that admission to the Canadian Collaborative Training Platform in Resuscitation Sciences (CCTPRS) is currently closed for 2021-2022. We expect to re-open applications for the 2022-2023 school year. Details will be announced at a later date.
For the 2021-2022 academic year, we are offering MSC4001H: Foundations of Resuscitation Science, a 0.5-credit course at the University of Toronto open to all graduate students regardless of whether they are enrolled in CCTPRS. This course caters to those interested in learning about the latest research in resuscitation science from many of Canada’s leading experts on resuscitation and critical care. Students can enroll via ACORN, subject to your home graduate department or institute’s regulations for course selection.
If you are interested in taking MSC4001H this academic year, please note the following:
- Taking MSC4001H in the 2021-2022 academic year does not guarantee enrollment in CCTPRS (the overall collaborative specialization) as admission to CCTPRS is still closed
- If/when admission resumes, you will need to apply to CCTPRS separately
- We will prioritize applications from students who have already taken MSC4001H
- Students who have passed MSC4001H will have it credited to their completion of CCTPRS
- For further information, contact the course instructors for MSC4001H